After ordering a phone online and inputting a shipping address, their shipping tracker was not actually giving me the correct shipping ID.As such, I could not track the package.

it arrived when I was at work on a weekday, and according to cricket policy, was then sent to a holding center and returned to cricket. There was no way to prevent this, I called 4 different numbers for help with none provided. It was fully returned, HOWEVER, I still was charged the next 40 dollars for a full month that was charged along with the phone-so if I wanted to re-order it, I'd have to pay that 40 again and pay another month in advance.

Absolutely unhelpful customer service on this, unclear shipping policies, 0 tracking, and no information to let me know this was going to happen in advance.I'm furious.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of cricket basic. Cricket Wireless needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cricket basic in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cricket Wireless.

Had an Experience with Cricket Wireless?

Comments