After ordering a phone online and inputting a shipping address, their shipping tracker was not actually giving me the correct shipping ID.As such, I could not track the package.

it arrived when I was at work on a weekday, and according to cricket policy, was then sent to a holding center and returned to cricket. There was no way to prevent this, I called 4 different numbers for help with none provided. It was fully returned, HOWEVER, I still was charged the next 40 dollars for a full month that was charged along with the phone-so if I wanted to re-order it, I'd have to pay that 40 again and pay another month in advance.

Absolutely unhelpful customer service on this, unclear shipping policies, 0 tracking, and no information to let me know this was going to happen in advance.I'm furious.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of cricket basic. Cricket Wireless needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cricket basic in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cricket Wireless.

Had an Experience with Cricket Wireless?

Comments

COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more ATT - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account ATT "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more Cricket Wireless - Activation fraud Cricket Wireless "Today I stopped at a Cricket Wireless store to ask questions about switching over to their company. Before I knew it, I was getting signed up. Ok, no problem, except..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more