2.2

I bought an iPhone 5C last June (10 months ago) through Cricket, for about half what the retail price would have been, on the assurance that I could get it unlocked after 6 months of service.After 3 months, I had to get the phone exchanged, under warranty, at an Apple store because the microphone was not working (people couldn't hear me when I called them).

When I tried to get the phone unlocked after 6 months, Cricket customer service told me I couldn't because I had not had the phone for 6 months yet. Really??? What kind of *** is that? I would have had THEIR phone for 6 months if it HADN'T NEEDED TO BE REPLACED!

I've always paid on time and feel like I fulfilled my end of the agreement, having been their customer for the agreed-upon period of time.

Phone is still locked.

In general, customer service folks (whether thru Chat or an actual call) do not speak good English, do not understand my questions and frequently give me incorrect information, i.e., I'll get different answers from different people.None of them seem to be empowered to actually solve an issue.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. CaroleD is quite happy with affordable prices and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of cricket wireless cell phone unlock and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Cricket Wireless needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cricket wireless cell phone unlock in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cricket Wireless.

Had an Experience with Cricket Wireless?

Comments