2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I switched from metro pcs, I was on a promotional plan that cost me $50 a month unlimited everything. I could use a hundred gigs a month and never slowed me down.

So I got tired of the people's attitudes in the store, I go to cricket and pay them $90 for activation fee and for the $55 unlimited plan. Apparently when the rep was doing the activation which took 2 hours, I walked out to my car and when I came back in she was still eating. When I finally got the phone it wasn't activated. Took about 4 hours and she didn't know why.

I wake up today and I see my plan is 2gb a month. I use more than that a day and I have a receipt that customer service has asked for, says I paid $90 for the whole shebang. Getting $2.48 back. All call's are routed to the call center in the Philippines where they are down right ignorant and very racist.

They have called me a liar. I hate cricket so much I wish AT&T would bankrupt so they'd drop cricket so these ignorant people who steal my money can know what it feels like to lose something. My money is once a month. I have to wear brace's to walk from my feet to my hip.

I cannot get a job I was born disabled and when I told the call center this I can hear laughter in their voices. It's not right, I know that they said the customer is not right and they lie all the time. . Sorry Philippines but here in America the customer is always right.

They won't let me send a copy of the receipt because they don't care about us.

I don't recommend cricket and I'm gonna get my money back asap and go back to Metro PCS as fast as I can. Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Cricket Wireless Cell Phone Activation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments