I bought a new Alcatel phone with new service from a Cricket store on Hampden Ave. in Englewood, CO. Phone wouldn't work, went back and they tried to fix it and sent me out. It still wouldn't work. It was past the "7" day period for an in-store replacement so I had to mail it in with a $200 deposit just until they could prove that I didn't drop it in water? Got my new phone in the mail yesterday...it's a completely different phone, no charger, no new sim card...the other one won't fit and won't work.

Every time I walk into a store they can't help me but are willing to charge me for new products or they just tell me to call customer service. I just spent 20 minutes on the phone (for the 3rd time) and they are all completely incompetent and that's if you can understand a word they say.

I just bought a phone that doesn't work and have no recourse. If anyone is interested in a class action law suit...let me know.

majordomo wrote the review because of not as described at Cricket Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Cricket Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was never take responsibility for dismal products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cricket Wireless and cricket wireless cell phone replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments