Review about Cricket Wireless Sim Card from Hercules, California
At a cricket store (459 s Azusa Ave.Suite B Azusa ca 91702) trying to exchange a SIM that they sold me a few days ago which is the wrong one and they want to charge me again for the mistake that made.
The SIM was not even punched out of the card.
Even the supervisor Fernando refused and unwilling to help out for his reps mistake!I will never go to this location again
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Cricket Wireless Sim Card
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Very poor phone connection I am always losing signal that or it takes forever to connect to a call what if I was in a life in death situation. ..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."