3 times I went online to try and sign up for service and purchase a Samsung phone. First accepted and then rejected without explanation other than "your order has been canceled because we were either unable to verify the information you provided or you have exceeded the number of lines of service that we allow customers to purchase online.

unable to verify the information you provided What the *** does that mean they had more information on me then my wife has!

Went on to say;

If you would still like to purchase service from Cricket, you may visit a Cricket Wireless Store and present your identification to a Cricket Advocate. They will be happy to help you purchase new wireless devices, accessories, and service.

OK so I went to a local store in Palmetto FL as they said and the last thing they were was HAPPY TO HELP, it just compounded the screw up with a Cricket associate that was rude, uncaring and down right arrogant. This became the second worst experience I ever had with the same company. I went to another carrier and within minutes was up and running with a new service and a new phone. Cricket you SUCK.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cricket Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

You don't know how lucky you were! I got the mobile internet service and it was slower than a dying turtle.

Could barely email. What a farce!

Austin, Texas, United States #1260307

Going through similar experience.

Did you find a work around or compensation ?