i have been tryiny to resolve an issue i have with cricket communications.i bought a samsung messager in march 2009 and the phone was defective.

i have their signal insurance plan,but since there was no physical damage to the phone they will not pay the claim.i was told to contact cricket tech support and explain the situation which i have done several times which in turn tells me to contact their corporate office in salt lake city, who then send me back to the insurance company.

i have sent an e-mail to customerservice@cricketcommunications.com and have had no response.this phone was still under the manufactures warranty in October 2009 and yet they are still trying to make me pay $108.91 for a new handset please think twice before you purchase a phone or a plan from cricket communication.heed this warning people!!!

Review about: Cricket Wireless Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Cricket Wireless?

Comments

Cricket Communications does not answer ANY emails which they receive from customerservice@cricketcommunications.com.I have submitted more than a dozen myself just during the past 6 months, as well as more than 20 phone calls to customer service, and have been hung up on during amiable and what I thought were productive conversations, the Customer Service Reps pretending that we experienced a "dropped call" in order to avoid answering my questions.

I have been denied online access to my account since this summer, when I accepted an offer to upgrade my service to a tier with more features, at a discount which essentially left me paying the same amount as I was paying before.

When I confronted Cricket for over billing me for 4 consecutive months, they cut off my online access to my account, and will not speak to me about my account, instead just hanging up on me every time I call customer service, although they gladly accept my payment EVERY month.I am reporting them to the Colorado District Attorney, you should do the same.