4.0
Coverage Area

I was being told i was using illegal hot-spot because of my data usages. I got a message from cricket to add hot-spot to my account immediately or my services would be cancelled.

I went into the store and let the rep read the message and she pulled up my account and added hotspot to the only eligible line on my account. The next day cricket terminated my services on only 2 of my lines. I spoke with 6 different people from 611, 4 of them being managers. I have recorded some of the calls also.

I had one manager to tell me to take my phones into the store to let the representative look at them and see they weren't hot-spot devices and to have the store rep to call them back and I did. No resolution. They can't do anything about it. Now also keep in mind i just paid my bill on the 3rd and that was another big issue.

I was told by the automated service i had a $0 balance and $0 due (I have 2 recordings of this) then Christmas day my phone was off. Anyway, they refuse to turn my lines back on or offer a refund. So I send someone an email from corporate. The only resolution there is, is to refund me $107 after I just paid $187.

I'm not a happy customer at all! Cricket is very misleading.

I think im going to try a class action lawsuit. I need people who've had similar situations also.

Review about: Cricket Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

oh I will be contacting attorney they did not transfer my picturs to my new phone like was promised i am outraged an no amount of money can replace my baby girls pictures she passed away an thats alli had was her pictures creeps, I am more than furious