420 Furr St Ste A, South Hill, VA 23970, USA
2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Was sold on adding my 27 year old daughter to my plan. Supposedly would get a 10 dollar discount on her line.

Turns out we are paying the exact same amount as if she had just opened her own account. They took away my auto pay discount. She would have gotten a discount for auto pay if she had her own account. So both of us losing the auto pay discount equals a net difference of zero.

The sales people are mostly to blame in my opinion. A huge poster in the store touts the savings for adding a line.

Sort of a bait and switch. You must read the fine print if you want to do business with this company.

Review about: Cricket Wireless Technical Support.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Well, if you went in after November 4th, their group save pricing structure changed so even if you added another line after this date, you would lose out on your already established but you wanted to get greedy and added your daughter which by the way, doesn't need to be on your line since this is a prepaid company and there are no credit checks. This wasn't a bait and switch, this is more of an uneducated consumer. Next time do some research before doing something like this.

to jojoondaradio #1405927

No, after going back into the store I confirmed it was the sales people who were uneducated.

Even they did not realize that we would be paying the same.

How is trying to save money on anything being greedy?

Do you not shop for the best deal?

Nice for you that you don't have to. As someone who is retired and living very frugal it is a necessity for me.

And I did not say she needed to be on my line because of credit checks. Your whole disjointed post presumes a lot.