2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My I phone 6 seemed to break for no reason. No touchpad, no phone service...After several attempts to fix the phone via telephone with Cricket Wireless I asked to employ the insurance I had purchased with them in order to replace the phone..

No problem, blah, blah, blah that will cost you today the cost of a new phone. Well why is that, I ask when I have purchased the insurance to cover this phone. Well the coverage is based on a brand new phone (inflated market price) less your deductible which comes out to the cost of a new phone purchased thru Cricket. And I was actually surprised.

Lol. So long story short, you do in fact get what you pay for, insurance and in phone service which is abominable by the way. I dropped the insurance of course and would recommend saying no to that item upon purchase of a phone. Not worth anything when you need to use it.

Save your $7 a month to put toward a purchase of the new phone you will have to buy anyway. So have a great day and would you like me to transfer you to the complaint department???

Product or Service Mentioned: Cricket Wireless Cell Phone Insurance.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 23.

Comments