I called in to cricket today regarding exchanging or returning a new phone I purchased a couple of days ago and just received in the mail today. When I contacted the customer service department I let the representative know that I wanted to refund my purchase.

The agent asked me several times for the IMEI number and ICCID number which I thought was odd since this was a return. Long story short, after 20 mins on the phone she tells me that my phone has been activated.. I let her know that is not what I called for. My call was then disconnected and so I tried to call customer care back, however, my old phone would not work because she had deactivated my old sim card.

I called back from my sons phone and was immediately hung up on. I asked to speak with a supervisor who pretty much just transferred me to the correct department without apologizing for the inconvenience that I had just experience. I am so disappointed with Cricket.

My family and friends have gotten this service from my recommendations. I'm considering cancelling my service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cricket Wireless Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 05, 2015.

Comments

Five members of my family have services with you, one of us is already has the services, two swatch last month, two opened new lines, so when you swatch with Cricket you get new phone based on the sign in your store, Now the story is, Your representative did not give us a new phones, and he said, if you did not get a new phones, we will reduce the bills $25 less, We did not get new phones and the bills not reduced. I talked to your representative locally at 419-665-7171 and the manger at 419-665-7170, the manger said if you did not get it in the same day of services or you are using your own phone you can not get it any more which make no sens to me based on the sign on your store (no thing in the sign about own phone or the same day). The question what we should do at this point?