Took several days and a die hard attitude but I finally got the info that even one of you need to finally get your issue heard and hopefully resolved like I did.Feel free to pass this on to as many people you know that are having difficulty resolving their problem with Cricket Found out that AT&T is Cricket parent company.

Got that number which is 2108214105. Called it hit 0 constantly until I finally got a employee to transfer my call to the president of AT &T. The young lady tried to tell me they only own the network. I kept on told her everything and she finally told me she had a email address for them and she would be glad to send a message to Cricket corporate office.

She said it would take a day to two days for some one to get back to me. It took only a couple of hours and a individual from cricket corporate to call me back. Explained my issue and it was resolved with in min problems solved.

Once again 2108214105 AT&T corporate office Hope this info is helpful to you.Be persistent it works.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Cricket Wireless?

Comments