At a cricket store (459 s Azusa Ave.Suite B Azusa ca 91702) trying to exchange a SIM that they sold me a few days ago which is the wrong one and they want to charge me again for the mistake that made.

The SIM was not even punched out of the card.

Even the supervisor Fernando refused and unwilling to help out for his reps mistake!I will never go to this location again

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of cricket wireless sim card. Cricket Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cricket wireless sim card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cricket Wireless.

Had an Experience with Cricket Wireless?

Comments

Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Cricket Wireless - Spoke with Customer Service for one hour Cricket Wireless "I went into a Cricket Wireless Store and the system was down I was unable to pay my bill. I am disbelied and I called 611 after my phone was..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more