Miami, Florida

Very poor phone connection I am always losing signal that or it takes forever to connect to a call what if I was in a life in death situation.Then I have tried twice to do Bridge pay and my phone was still off i had to pay an additional $45 that I do not have I would like a credit.

Then I WANT THE ADS TO STOP ALREADY it does not matter if I am on FB, trying to unlock my phone, or texting I get non stop ads make them go away. Altogether I need my 45 dollars into my account no I do not want to have a credit on my account i stead of putting my monies on to my account. What I would like is my monies put back on to my account as well as a a credit onto my account for the inconvience my grandfather is sick in the hospital and becayse of your services I could not check on him.

I his over seeier so I am very pissed.You guys are about to lose a very loyal customer for lake of wuality of product

Review about: Cricket Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Cricket Wireless?

Comments

Desoto, Texas, United States #1200592

If you want better service cricket wireless cannot provide that to you. Sorry. You probably wont get your money back either.