Cricket Wireless Mobile Phone Service Review from Miami, Florida

54 of 443 Cricket Wireless reviews

Very poor phone connection I am always losing signal that or it takes forever to connect to a call what if I was in a life in death situation.Then I have tried twice to do Bridge pay and my phone was still off i had to pay an additional $45 that I do not have I would like a credit.

Then I WANT THE ADS TO STOP ALREADY it does not matter if I am on FB, trying to unlock my phone, or texting I get non stop ads make them go away. Altogether I need my 45 dollars into my account no I do not want to have a credit on my account i stead of putting my monies on to my account. What I would like is my monies put back on to my account as well as a a credit onto my account for the inconvience my grandfather is sick in the hospital and becayse of your services I could not check on him.

I his over seeier so I am very pissed.You guys are about to lose a very loyal customer for lake of wuality of product

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Zte Sonata Smartphone
Review category
Telecommunications
review #902756

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cricket Wireless? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
54 of 443 Cricket Wireless reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 18 #1200592 Desoto, Texas, United States

If you want better service cricket wireless cannot provide that to you. Sorry. You probably wont get your money back either.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.