Very poor phone connection I am always losing signal that or it takes forever to connect to a call what if I was in a life in death situation.Then I have tried twice to do Bridge pay and my phone was still off i had to pay an additional $45 that I do not have I would like a credit.

Then I WANT THE ADS TO STOP ALREADY it does not matter if I am on FB, trying to unlock my phone, or texting I get non stop ads make them go away. Altogether I need my 45 dollars into my account no I do not want to have a credit on my account i stead of putting my monies on to my account. What I would like is my monies put back on to my account as well as a a credit onto my account for the inconvience my grandfather is sick in the hospital and becayse of your services I could not check on him.

I his over seeier so I am very pissed.You guys are about to lose a very loyal customer for lake of wuality of product

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cricket wireless mobile phone service. Cricket Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cricket wireless mobile phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cricket Wireless.

Had an Experience with Cricket Wireless?

Comments

Desoto, Texas, United States #1200592

If you want better service cricket wireless cannot provide that to you. Sorry. You probably wont get your money back either.