Cricket Wireless - CRICKET's INBRED IGNORANCE!!!
I "tried" to contact THREE different Cricket locations and could NOT reach a Human being at ANY of the 3 locations I tried.In disbelief I then drove to one of their locations where I then called from the parking lot when I saw TWO women employees sitting at the front counter apparently BSing & yet AGAIN NO ANSWER & transferred to VM, and YES - this was ONE HOUR PRIOR to closing time without 1 customer inside the store!!!
Keep in mind that I am currently using a PREPAID phone & have already burned 10 minutes on this *** thing! So since I was highly upset, I waited until the following dayto return to this location to inquire about signing up as a NEW CUSTOMER & wanted to see if they would flash the current Verizon "Droid" phone I had purchased or if they were going to make me buy 1 of their phones! I actually spoke to a business manager at this Pennsylvania location by the name of S. Celapino who had given me her business card after informing me of their plan options & told me to CALL HER with the phone's model # since I had forgotten to bring it with me.
I have called this location TWICE since & once again was transferred to their voicemail system where I left a COMPLETE DETAILED MESSAGE of who I am & why I was calling & left a return phone number where I can be reached!!!
I AM "STILL" WAITING FOR A CALL BACK FIVE DAYS LATER!!!!!Apparently these people REFUSE to do business unless you are face to face with them so they can take your money, otherwise it's not worth it for them!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "IOSiX LLC is a SCAM. Robert Vogt IV is a Fraud.Do not do any business with him, unless you want to loose your money. He will go on trips..."
- "I looked on my checking account today and saw a charge for 250.00 from PAYMENTWALL. I thought this was quite weird, considering the fact that I have never used their..."
- "Ordered two large tents and spent $1000. Opened both to find both had separate issues requiring repairs. They asked to send pics and when I did they said not covered...."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."