Cricket Wireless - CRICKET's INBRED IGNORANCE!!!
I "tried" to contact THREE different Cricket locations and could NOT reach a Human being at ANY of the 3 locations I tried.In disbelief I then drove to one of their locations where I then called from the parking lot when I saw TWO women employees sitting at the front counter apparently BSing & yet AGAIN NO ANSWER & transferred to VM, and YES - this was ONE HOUR PRIOR to closing time without 1 customer inside the store!!!
Keep in mind that I am currently using a PREPAID phone & have already burned 10 minutes on this *** thing! So since I was highly upset, I waited until the following dayto return to this location to inquire about signing up as a NEW CUSTOMER & wanted to see if they would flash the current Verizon "Droid" phone I had purchased or if they were going to make me buy 1 of their phones! I actually spoke to a business manager at this Pennsylvania location by the name of S. Celapino who had given me her business card after informing me of their plan options & told me to CALL HER with the phone's model # since I had forgotten to bring it with me.
I have called this location TWICE since & once again was transferred to their voicemail system where I left a COMPLETE DETAILED MESSAGE of who I am & why I was calling & left a return phone number where I can be reached!!!
I AM "STILL" WAITING FOR A CALL BACK FIVE DAYS LATER!!!!!Apparently these people REFUSE to do business unless you are face to face with them so they can take your money, otherwise it's not worth it for them!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "I signed up with Cricket on February 3rd. The day after, I signed up for their Auto-pay feature, selecting the 3rd of every month as my payment due date...."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I ordered so stuff awhile ago as a trail. Just pay shipping. Well I received that but I was ask if I wanted to try this stuff. Just had to..."
- "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..."
- "IOSiX LLC is a SCAM. Robert Vogt IV is a Fraud.Do not do any business with him, unless you want to loose your money. He will go on trips..."