1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I’m a senior aid. In the midst of my caretaking, my client needed a new phone.

She chose cricket due to their low monthly payments of 30 dollars. She picked out a new phone, got everything set up, & went home. Within the first few days, the phone already began to show signs of being wonky. After calling Cricket, they informed us we had a 7 day grace period to return the phone.

7 days really isn’t a long enough time to see if the phone is worth a *** or not. So we stuck with it a few more days to give it a chance. It turned off frequently. It got really hot for absolutely no reason, & just overall was incredibly slow.

We decided to go to the store only to find out we had just slightly missed the grace period, & was informed that cricket doesn’t actually provide the phones, they just provide service (which makes them not responsible for the quality’s of the phones, interesting..) The lady said verbatim ‘You get what you pay for’ as a response to our complaints. She told us to call the actual company who produced the phone. Which we did. They informed us the phone was faulty.

Which we also told cricket of the problem. Neither one has offered a solution. Moving on to another issue, the lady in the store informed us that there is a 3 dollar charge to pay in store. Which to me is absolutely ridiculous, you spend your gas driving to the store only to be charged for it lol.

So we signed up for autopay, which we were told would drop the charge from 33 per payment to 25 per payment. Wrong again. We no longer pay the 3 dollar charge because we obviously did autopay but nothing else has changed. Crickets basically laughed in the face of an elderly woman on a fixed income.

I know one employee does not represent the entire company but jeez. This POS company isn’t worth anyone’s time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cricket Wireless Phone Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 14.

Comments

I’m having the same problem