3K views

CRICKET phone company seems to cater to people who can go to the store(s) in person. They are difficult to contact by phone.

Some customer services can only be done at a particular location, i.e. regional office. Didn't work well for me. When you call the 800 number, you are not allowed to talk to a live person.

When you go to the nearest store, sometimes they can't help you because they aren't a "regional store." Also, long lines at some retail stores. Trying to cancel your plan is extremely difficult unless you have the time to go to a retail store in person.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cricket Wireless Phone Plan.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 20, 2010.

Comments

You cannot contact them on the phone. The live chat doesn't work.

No email address available. How can I get in touch with them if I have some issues with my phone?

Worst customer service. Change to another provider!

Well if I can't get a hold of someone for some help with my cricket wireless phone, THEN! I'll take my business elsewhere, because this is totally unexceptable .

I have a star on my phone and am unable to remove it.

Mansfield, Ohio, United States #1335458

Need to have my no put on my ph please call me ive tryed for days ive had my no 10 yrs please try to help me get it on this ph before i lose it thank u 5675600166

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #962705

I used to have Cricket phone service but didn't like customer service for the same reasons. Its very hard to get a live person to help. The regional stores aren't nearby and when you visit, they take a long time to help a customer.

Germantown, Maryland, United States #962415

To get a live Rep call 800-274-2538 press 1 for English then press 0 at all other options.

If you need to ask for a Supervisor to help you..

#431984

none. automated attendant incapable failure

ABN CODE 43

EXITING.

Septgrl

Call the Corporate Office 858-882-6000.

Compliants 866-384-4425

I have purchased a Cricket phone over a week ago and cannot use it because I'm being told my account is locked but have not gotten a reason why. I have never missed a payment.

I simply tried to upgrade my phone. In additon, i'm being asked to pay a $15.00 upgrade fee for a phone I can't use. I asked the foreign speaking rep. and he or she has no explanation.

The only thing they will say is that my lock situation has been escalated to the corporate office. It's been a week now and not only am I not able to use my phone, I have given up on trying to ever use it again.

PLEASE DO NOT HAVE CRICKET AS YOUR PHONE CARRIER. THEY WILL *** OVER AND THERE IS NO RECOURSE TO RESOLVE IT.

cricket is cost effective, but they offer zero service and when you do get through on the phone they are again unable to help. it seems like every time i call and the rare even of getting through to them they have no answers, no assistance & they tell me to visit the store.

then at the store they can't help me & say the situation has to be handled on line. HORRIBLE customer service, the WORST EVER!

just remember...cricket is for people that aren't qualified to setup cell phone service with a "real" wireless company. and they sure aren't any cheaper that a "real" wireless company. so basically, you get what you pay for.

have fun!

I had this same problem when I first got my phone and it was super frustrating! Now I know why I could never reach a live agent; I reached my 3 call limit.

And when I did, they said I reached the wrong department and there was no way for them to transfer me. So they made me call back and go round and round in circles for over an hour.

:upset Now I just go to the store locally and even the employee there said he totally understood what I meant when I told him calling customer service got me nowhere. So yes, if you have a problem with your phone, just go to a store and don't waste hours of your life getting nowhere on the phone.

Cricket has it set up where you can not reach a live person if you have called in 3 times from one bill to the next. They prioritize their customers based on history of pay and how much you call in within the month.

Their recording says when you call in to visit a Corporate store near you for help.

Pass the word. I work for them and that's how I know this.

Pass the word. I worked for them and that's how I know this.