2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

On or about July 15th I went online and paid my Cricket bill. I had never paid online before, but thought I'd try it.

On July 20th I got an email from them saying my bill had to be paid by midnight or they'd suspend service. I had been in the middle of changing banks, so I thought maybe I just thought I paid the bill. I called customer service to pay it and was told I had a 0 balance. Next day they cut me off.

Tried talking to customer service, but the person on the other end was from the Philippines and a) spoke about as much English as I do French, and b) didn't really care about it in the first place. She kept saying that I did not pay my bill and I kept asking why they told me I had a zero balance. She just kept repeating the same thing over and over. I am so mad.

I paid the bill and this weekend will move my service to Verizon. I've been with Cricket for over 10 years, but as soon as ATT bought them, they went down the toilet - they are getting just as bad as ATT!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cricket Wireless Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: For Cricket to stop offshoring jobs and bring them back to the US - and only hire people who SPEAK ENGLISH..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 21, 2017.

Comments