Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
1.6

I signed up with Cricket on February 3rd.The day after, I signed up for their Auto-pay feature, selecting the 3rd of every month as my payment due date.

I received a text March 1st saying that my card would be charged the next day. Confused as to why this would be, I logged into my account online and it stated I still had 2 days left to make my payment, payment due date was March 3rd. So I didn't worry about it. However, when I woke up today, I saw that my card was indeed charged a day early and now I have an overdraft fee.

I called customer service and explained the confusion. They told me they were not willing to do anything; that I was the source of the problem! I said, "Your website is telling me right now that I have ONE DAY LEFT to pay (caps are exact words from their site)" but you're saying that, "No, actually that's not true. We actually can take it out today".

I said that this information is obviously conflicting and if they can't present their due dates clearly to their customers, then any issue arising from a discrepancy is their responsibility to rectify. The representative then told me I was the one who was confused and that we had nothing further to discuss. I am beyond infuriated. Only had this service for one month and this is the type of policies they engage in.

Disgraceful.I should be refunded $35 for the overdraft fee that I incurred due to this issue.

Review about: Cricket Wireless Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Credit account with $35.00, the amount of the bank overcharge I incurred due to conflicting payment terms on their website, texts and telephone customer service .

I liked: Phone price, Plan price.

I didn't like: Misleading policies, Pricing discrepancies, Manager insulted and blamed me, Poor customer service, Unclear payment due dates.

Had an Experience with Cricket Wireless?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion