1.6

I signed up with Cricket on February 3rd.The day after, I signed up for their Auto-pay feature, selecting the 3rd of every month as my payment due date.

I received a text March 1st saying that my card would be charged the next day. Confused as to why this would be, I logged into my account online and it stated I still had 2 days left to make my payment, payment due date was March 3rd. So I didn't worry about it. However, when I woke up today, I saw that my card was indeed charged a day early and now I have an overdraft fee.

I called customer service and explained the confusion. They told me they were not willing to do anything; that I was the source of the problem! I said, "Your website is telling me right now that I have ONE DAY LEFT to pay (caps are exact words from their site)" but you're saying that, "No, actually that's not true. We actually can take it out today".

I said that this information is obviously conflicting and if they can't present their due dates clearly to their customers, then any issue arising from a discrepancy is their responsibility to rectify. The representative then told me I was the one who was confused and that we had nothing further to discuss. I am beyond infuriated. Only had this service for one month and this is the type of policies they engage in.

Disgraceful.I should be refunded $35 for the overdraft fee that I incurred due to this issue.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to "credit account with $35.00, the amount of the bank overcharge i incurred due to conflicting payment terms on their website, texts and telephone customer service" as the author lost $35. The author is overall dissatisfied with Cricket Wireless and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about cricket wireless account from Cricket Wireless was misleading policies, pricing discrepancies and manager insulted and blamed me , but reviewer liked phone price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cricket Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Cricket Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cricket Wireless?

Comments