1.2

Today I stopped at a Cricket Wireless store to ask questions about switching over to their company.Before I knew it, I was getting signed up.

Ok, no problem, except when I got home. I went on-line to double check prices, I had just bought 5 lines. I was charged $25/line for activation. I was NEVER offered the option of going on-line and getting free activation.

The clerk that helped me even knew I was scrounging up money to pay. He could have saved me $125, that would have been awesome. Now I am told they cannot refund this amount and if I return the phones and cancel the lines, I will still be charged $125 for activation. What happened to customer service and working for the customer.

In the store I work at I always try to save the customer money, this is how you get repeat customers. I am ashamed I have just been played the fool.

Shake my head.I will definitely be passing on this information to anyone interested in using Cricket Wireless as their mobile service provider.

Review about: Cricket Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Activation fee.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Original sales clerk was nice.

I didn't like: Was not made aware of no activation fee online, No refund or compensation, Bad customer service from store manager, Fraud.

Had an Experience with Cricket Wireless?

Comments